Offshore Company Formation – We help customers build And Grow their Bussiness By Business Setup in Dubai, Ajman, RAK, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Offshore Company Formation & Registration, Incorporation
Offshore Company Formation in Dubai, UAE | AJMAN, JAFZA, RAK ICC Offshore Company Formation setup in UAE
We at IBSS provide Offshore Company Formation Setup Services – The Dynamic Business Environment in UAE. UAE offers the business setup sector all the advantages of a highly developed economy. The infrastructure and services match the highest international standards, facilitating efficiency, quality, and service for business setup in UAE. Among the benefits for UAE, Offshore Company Formation is the – Tax-Free enterprise for Offshore Company Formation. Offshore Company Formation Ajman – Highly developed transportation infrastructure. State-of-the-art telecommunications. Top international exhibitions and conference venues. High-quality offices and residential accommodation. Inexpensive Workforce and Easy Recruitment Procedures. Reliable power, utilities etc. Great hotels, hospitals, schools, shops and the Cosmopolitan lifestyle.
Ras Al-Khaimah Offshore (RAK -ICC)
Offshore Company Formation in Dubai, UAE – Ras Al Khaimah, only 45 minutes away from the business hub Dubai is the fast becoming investment destination by choice of investors from across the globe.
RAK ICC Offshore Company Formation
Ras al Khaimah, situated approximately an hour’s drive from Dubai, is one of the fastest growing of the seven Emirates that form the UAE. RAK has the highest level of industrialisation in the UAE, with manufacturing at 26% of the GDP. It has built its reputation on a business-friendly investment environment and competitive costs. The cost of doing business in RAK is 25 to 50% lower than the UAE average, allowing companies to maximise their return on investment.
In September 2006, the Ras al Khaimah government launched the International Company structure, also known as the RAK Offshore Company. These are regulated under the Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone Authority International Companies Regulations 2006.
Key features of a RAK Offshore Company:
- Shareholders – A minimum of one shareholder is required and corporate shareholders are permitted. International corporate shareholders are required to have all company documents attested;
- Directors – A minimum of one director is required and corporate directors are permitted. Details of directors are not available on the public register;
- Secretary – Every company must have a secretary. A company director may also act as company secretary;
- Share Capital – No minimum share capital requirements;
- Annual Reporting – Every company must keep accounting records for 7 years from the date of preparation. The accounts do not, however, have to be filed with the RAK authorities.
Key benefits of opening a RAK offshore company:
- 100% Foreign Ownership – The RAK International Company Regulations require no local shareholding.
- Shares in Local Companies – Despite a general prohibition on Offshore Companies conducting business with persons resident in the UAE, the authorities do allow Offshore Companies to hold the shares in both Free Zone and Onshore (LLC) Companies. Documents do not need to be attested for use in the UAE, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia and Qatar;
- Local Bank Account – An Offshore Company can hold multi-currency bank accounts in the UAE to carry out routine international transactions;
- Fast Incorporation – RAK IC company registration will typically take 1 week after receiving all application and due diligence documentation;
- Shareholder/Director details – The names of shareholders and directors do not have to be disclosed on a public register.
Documents required for Offshore Company set-up in UAE from all shareholders and directors:
• Certified Passport Copy (by Lawyer/Accountant/Sovereign Employee)
• 2 x Proof of Address documents
• Bank or Professional Reference Letter
• Curriculum Vitae (summary of professional history)
Jebel Ali Offshore (JAFZA) OFFSHOREUAE economy is clearly divided between the ‘onshore’ sector, dominated by local business interests, with restrictions on foreign ownership, and the ‘offshore.
Get Your Company License Now
Offshore Company Formation in Dubai, UAE – IBSS provides a lucrative opportunity to business houses to operate in Dubai with a valid company’s license. We will help you in carrying out the offshore company formation in Dubai, UAE. We extend help with the setting up, licensing, and fulfilling the taxation policies for your company. Our professional team will help you right from the documentation process to fulfilling all the legal liabilities for setting up of the Offshore Company. We will be glad in helping you to establish your company in the versatile business arena of UAE.
We Offer You a Complete Offshore Package
Our experts will help you in setting up the company offshore by providing an ease to run your business efficiently and remarkably. There are efficient tax-strategies that are offered to offshore business houses in Dubai so we help our clients to take advantage of the same. IBSS helps you for Business Setup in Dubai, Ajman, RAK, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, UAE with state-of-art infrastructure. We strive our best to extend formation support in the Economic Zones without any difficulty.
Hire Us for Your Offshore Company Formation!
Business Setup in Dubai, Ajman, RAK, Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, UAE – Offshore Company Formation in Dubai, UAE If you want services for Offshore Company Formation Ajman or in any part of Dubai, then feel free to hire us. We are a team of experienced professionals who help the clientele in setting up the companies according to the International Standards. We also abide by the prevalent Company’s laws so that our clients do not have to face any problem. Contact us today for more details!